Old 28-11-2003, 04:03 AM
~ jan JJsPond.us

Default Cold water

On Fri, 28 Nov 2003 03:33:44 GMT, animaux wrote:

The problem is, I live in Texas. Some day it will be 45, next day, it will be
80. Many of the average days are 65 by day, 40 by night. I will take your
advice and tell my husband to stop feeding them. There are plants, duck weed,
algae, etc. I would simply hate to do anything to harm them in any way.

I think what Paul is trying to say is, you may very well harm them with
kindness. Living where you do you're probably fine, but someone else may
have 45-50F water and feed (hey, V said she feeds when her fish are
moving), not checking to find out there is a serious cold front coming in
that night.

One may not have a bigger brain than their goldfish, but anyone reading
this does have access to weather.com via the internet. ;o) ~ jan

http://users.owt.com/jjspond/

~Keep 'em Defrosted~
Tri-Cities, WA Zone 7a
To e-mail see website