Old 28-11-2003, 01:32 PM
Steve Harris

Default Is it too late to plant bulbs?

In article ,
(Sacha) wrote:

meadow tulips at Highgrove are replanted regularly.

Cheating! But I wonder if we *can* naturalise them in this country

Er, I must be doing something right :-). I have a couple of tulips here
that I inherited with the house 25 years ago. They have receive no
attention apart from very occasional water and fertiliser.

I had no idea that it was cruel to leave tulips out over winter your
honour! I thought everybody did! I suppose it's a new EC regulation? :-)