Old 28-11-2003, 03:02 PM

Default Is there an organic pesticide that can kill caterpillars on thyme?

Hi fellow gardeners,

Can someone tell me whether there are some organic pesticed or some home
made organic formala pestice to kill caterpillars on thyme?
I don`t like to use chemical pesticide because of the toxicity it leaves in
the plant for a long time & because of the risk of contaminating ourself
while spraying or risk of harming domestic animals like cats or dogs.

Is there one such pesticide that is not harmful to pets or humans?

Thanks in advance for any help you will be giving me.

Joe