Old 28-11-2003, 06:42 PM
~ jan JJsPond.us

Default SWM seeks LCF (Large Carnivorous Fish)?

ka30p - who feeds the squirrel that lives in our
backyard peanuts, walnuts and cranberries ;-)

Hey, K30, be careful, your only squirrel could be half a dozen in a few
years. 5 years ago I saw my first squirrel in this neighborhood, but 5
minutes from K30. Yesterday we counted 6 (that we could see at one time).
My feeder has to be filled daily now, where before it was 2-3x/month. They
are fun to watch though, especially the little one who climbs in the feeder
and shuts the door behind him and watches out the window. ~ jan

http://users.owt.com/jjspond/

~Keep 'em Defrosted~
Tri-Cities, WA Zone 7a
To e-mail see website