Old 28-11-2003, 10:36 PM
David Hill

Default eu regulations

"...........I must get it before 2004 as the EU were regarding it as toxic
waste and it would need a special licence to be transported on the public
highway.............."

As I understand it this is already the case if the farmer is delivering it
as it is a waste product from his business ....if you collect it on the
other hand it is not considered "waste"
The stupid thing is that if I cut my grass and take it over to my neighbour
to feed his horses , it is a waste product for me so illegal, If I then
collect his manure to take back I am legal, if on the other hand he brings
me manure"Illegal" he can legally take my grass away for me.
Now if this relates to the person or the transport I don't know, could be he
can drive my "Waste" and I can drive His with the same
machine..........sounds about right for this mad world.
However if we both have a 3rd party to do the moving then I don't know where
we stand. (Probably at each end of the road to make sure there are no
council Bods around).

Sounds like the disposal of green waste, You can't burn it, but if it is
infected with certain pests then it has to be incinerated,How and Where?
You can't save it all for 5th Nov. bonfire.

--
David Hill
Abacus nurseries