Old 29-11-2003, 12:02 AM

Default Is there an organic pesticide that can kill caterpillars on thyme?

I did try removing them manually when i noticed them, the problem is that
they are so tiny larvae that it is not possible to remove all of them.
The second problem with dealing with it in this way is that we damage the
leaves as well. This mehtod did not prevent the thyme from dying out. It may
be possible that it was because I removed them when the plant was
considerably infested with larvae.
What is BT? I am from Mauritius, a small island in the Indian Ocean, I am
not sure that I have heard of this.

"Lar" wrote in message
t...
In article , says...
Can someone tell me whether there are some organic pesticed or some

home
made organic formala pestice to kill caterpillars on thyme?

Probably a BT product is what you will want. Another easy way is grab a

pair
of gloves and an empty bucket to pick n throw the larvae.
--
Neat site:
http://micro.magnet.fsu.edu/primer/j...su/powersof10/

Lar. (to e-mail, get rid of the BUGS!!