Old 29-11-2003, 12:28 AM
martin

Default Cannabis Growing

On 27 Nov 2003 18:16:42 GMT, (Nick Maclaren) wrote:

In article ,
Franz Heymann wrote:

Les suppositoires are extremely efficient, bypass the stomach, thus
reducing
any risk of inflammation, reaction there etc. and enter the bloodstream
much
more quickly. I was once offered one (in Belgium) for a sprained
ankle....... ;-)

The only time I was offered one in Germany was, when I broke a leg. I
was offered one containing a painkiller. The look on my face must have
said it all, as I was then offered a tablet instead.

Ok, after covering the potential dangers of smoking cannabis, the
possibilities of eating it, maybe this conversation will lead to a new

form
of teenage experimentation

As with most such things, it has been done in California for years.
Look up "felching" on the net if you want to know more than any
reasonable person would feel necessary. Persons of taste and discretion
will regard my summary as more than enough information :-)

and the Private Eye Funny Old World felching ferret story.
--
Martin