Old 29-11-2003, 01:22 AM
David Auker

Default Indoor aphid control?

"John Savage" wrote in message

:
: To the OP: dilute methylated spirits with water in a ratio 1:3 and spray
: it onto your leaves, especially the new leaf tips. The aphids will die
: immediately, and they die happy. I have not tried it on peppers, but have
: sprayed many plants with no adverse effects, though if you have any
: reservations, test it on one plant first, and wait a day or two before
: spraying the others.

Thanks, John! I'm not experienced w/methylated spirits, or where to get it,
but if I don't succeed with my hot pepper/rubbing alcohol spray (either
killing the aphids OR myself), I'll go shopping!

David