Old 29-11-2003, 03:32 AM
animaux

Default Mystery Plant

It can be any number of things, including heliconia, bird of paradise...others.
If it has flowers I'm positive people can identify it, but foliage only is not
helpful.

On Fri, 28 Nov 2003 19:06:14 GMT, GregR opined:

http://tinyurl.com/wwut
http://tinyurl.com/wwux

Can anyone identify what this plant is? Nobody in the neighborhood seems
to know, and I couldn't find it in any of the garden books that I
checked.

Almost looks like a cross between a banana plant and some kind of
bamboo. It's located in the eastern Ventura County area of SoCal.

Thanks in advance for any help and/or ideas. :-)