Old 29-11-2003, 04:32 AM
Cereoid-UR12-

Default Is there an organic pesticide that can kill caterpillars on thyme?

Darn it. I thought BT stood for "bodacious tetonas". We certainly run in
different circles.

Next you're going to say that ERA doesn't stand for "earned runs average".

Lar wrote in message
t...
In article , says...
What is BT? I am from Mauritius, a small island in the Indian Ocean, I

am
not sure that I have heard of this.

Bacillus thuringiensis var Kurstaki or BT for caterpillars is a bacteria

that
only effects the caterpillar. It causes them to quit eating once consumed

and
can be used up to day of harvest. You might contact Veejai Ahluwalia at
located in Mumbai. He may be able to have a better
chance
of knowing if it can be found in your part of the world.

--
Neat site:
http://micro.magnet.fsu.edu/primer/j...su/powersof10/

Lar. (to e-mail, get rid of the BUGS!!