Old 29-11-2003, 03:03 PM
Frogleg

Default Australian gardener - 'new' here

On Sat, 29 Nov 2003 00:33:16 GMT, "andr0meda"
wrote:

I've just found this group, and wonder if there are any Australian posters
here - reason being different growing conditions. I have some probs with
tomatoes and beans developing yellow leaves.

There are many posters from Oz. We northern hemisphere types rather
envy them when they post of ripe tomatoes by Christmas and starting
their gardens when we are mourning fall shutdown.

Sorry I can't help you with yellowing bean leaves. I'm sure someone
else can. Beans are beans, even when they're growing upside down. :-)