Old 29-11-2003, 06:12 PM
Shell

Default My Christmas Cactus Question

Thanks for the help. I am going to try posting a picture of it on abpg
later today.

Shell

"Tom Randy" wrote in message
On Sat, 29 Nov 2003 01:32:18 -0500, Shell wrote:

I just recieved two gorgeous Christmas cacti and I noticed that some of
the blooms were looking wilted. You know where the edges of the petals
kind of roll up. Is this because it did not like being moved around or
does it probably need a bit of water? Also is it a bad idea to leave

the
fancy florists paper wrap around the pots? I have very little

experience
with these although I do know they don't like to be soggy

Shell

Always remove the fancy wrap. The reason for this is that they normally
block the pots drain hole. Is the soil dry? Yes? Water. The flowers
could be just wilting from naturally dieing.