Old 29-11-2003, 06:13 PM
Shell

Default Poinsetta Question

Thanks for the help. I will try to keep this one alive. I might be able to
set up a place where it gets the proper hours of light and dark.

Shell

"Tom Randy" wrote in message
On Sat, 29 Nov 2003 01:34:41 -0500, Shell wrote:

I have just gotten a beautiful Poinsetta. I want it to survive the
Christmas season. Has anyone managed to keep one going and how did you
do this? I believe they are more of a succulent? I think someone said
they were a type of Euphorbia?

Shell

Keep in a bright location out of the sun and let the soil dry out a bit
between waterings. Getting them to re-color next year is a pain in the you
know what unless you can set up a room with lights on a timer. I like big
ones as foliage plants.