Old 29-11-2003, 07:18 PM
Janice

Default How High is Your Neighbour's Hedge Allowed To Grow?

"Janet Baraclough" wrote in message
Situation: We want to buy a house which we really like. The only
drawback is that there is a 12' high leylandi hedge, located about 12'

It is a dispute just waiting to happen, and may already be such, so why

the
vendor is selling (or trying to sell) the property.

If that's the case, the vendor is obliged to reveal an existing
neighbour-dispute.

AFAIK, you're only obliged to reveal a dispute if you're asked directly. I
don't think you're under any obligation to reveal that information if not
asked the question directly.