Old 29-11-2003, 10:27 PM
jane

Default Is there anyone there?

On 29 Nov 2003 19:38:53 GMT, (Nick Maclaren) wrote:

~In article ,
~Janet Baraclough wrote:
~
~ Nonsense! I find I'm very sensible, and never argue with myself.
~
~ You must be a pushover :-)
~
~ When talking to myself, I can't help noticing that even if there's an
~argument I invariably win, because I'm always right.
~
~Hmm. I always end up in a stalemate, with each side agreeing that the
~other has a good case, but is looking at the problem from the wrong
~angle :-)

My excuse is that I prefer to talk to the most intelligent person I
can find in a room and if there's nobody else there, well it's me

(the cat doesn't count)

--
jane

Mark Twain