Old 30-11-2003, 12:18 AM
Jaques d'Alltrades

Default Magic mushroom growing mushrooms

The message m
from Hazell B contains these words:

I looked in to growing them myself, to sell not use, but decided against
it in the end. At a music festival in August they were sold dried at a
tenner for a very few grams - perfectly legally.
The smell of profit was appealing at that sort of price for something
so easy to grow on my land, but we couldn't find an outlet that seemed
sensible. I was also rather worried about having four spaced out horses
hanging round my stables suffering from the munchies!

Drying constitutes processing.

--
Rusty Hinge http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/hi-fi/tqt.htm

Dark thoughts about the Wumpus concerto played with piano,
iron bar and two sledge hammers. (Wumpus, 15/11/03)