Old 30-11-2003, 06:12 AM
Rodger Whitlock

Default eu regulations

On Sun, 30 Nov 2003 00:48:54 GMT, Jaques d'Alltrades wrote:

The message
from martin contains these words:

The first documented manufacture of the condom as we know it today is
attributed to Goodyear and Hancock, in the 1840's, who invented the
vulcanisation process.

But these were not very successful because nobody wanted a huge
delta-winged condom.

I amuse my pharmacist and his staff from time to time by asking
if they've gotten in those special condoms I want so badly, you
know, the purple ones in size XXS with the little hand on the
end.

He always gives an inscrutable smile (he's a very nice Chinese
guy from Singapore) and says no, not yet.

ObGardening: Two kinds of snowdrops in flower at the moment. One
clump was grown from seed as Galanthus reginae-olgae and has been
in flower for two or three weeks. Frankly, its flowers are
squinny and don't amount to much. The other group came from God
knows where, is just coming into flower, and has a more rounded
flower of much better appearance, with some hints of leaves
emerging. I've got the galanthus book around here somewhere, but
I'm lazy and wonder if these descriptions ring bells with any of
the urglers.

--
Rodger Whitlock
Victoria, British Columbia, Canada