Old 30-11-2003, 02:32 PM
Sacha

Default Bees

Robert30/11/03 11:39

Just been to the garden centre because of the wet weather and was surprised
to see a bee going from flower to flower. The lady said they've had lots
around still, even on the frosty mornings

Robert lives in Plymouth, Devon

I can't remember what the requirement is but given a sufficiently warm air
temp and some sun, they will be out and about. However, we are about 30
minutes from you and it has been pouring with rain and claggy all day.
We've just been to Haytor Vale for lunch and it's even worse up there! Any
self-respecting bee will be tucked up with its electric blanket on. ;-)
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk