Old 30-11-2003, 06:22 PM
Ophelia

Default OT. new antispam laws in the US

"jane" wrote in message
The thing I like about Mailwasher is that you can feed in trusted
addresses: your running club mail should take one click to register as
friendly and then it would always get through. It filters the friends
first, which is why I didn't really start counting till today, after
I'd checked all my friends were registered.

I love it. I paid for one of the early versions and have been upgrated to
Mailwasher Pro. I am very happy with it and it has taken my spam stuff
very low.

Good luck with yours

obGardening: pulled a pound of late carrots today!

Wow.. you must be very far south.. I am really jealous

Ophelia
Scotland