Old 30-11-2003, 08:06 PM
martin

Default OT. new antispam laws in the US

On Sun, 30 Nov 2003 17:45:54 +0000 (UTC),
(jane) wrote:

The thing I like about Mailwasher is that you can feed in trusted
addresses: your running club mail should take one click to register as
friendly and then it would always get through. It filters the friends
first, which is why I didn't really start counting till today, after
I'd checked all my friends were registered.

I realised that by using the priority setting you can do the same
thing with Agent.

If you use Pop3 Scan Mail Box and it's filters you can even remove
Spam before it can get into your PC.

I am much obliged to Martin for pointing me in its direction.

obGardening: pulled a pound of late carrots today!

We had vegetable and chicken stew this evening. Everything home grown
except the chicken :-)
--
Martin