Old 30-11-2003, 09:08 PM
Kay Easton

Default Pruning Walnut Tree

In article , Neil Robertson
writes

"Neil Robertson" wrote in message
I have a walnut tree approx 13 years old that needs light pruning. Could
anybody tell me the best time and way of going about this task. I live in
East Anglia and the tree is a good bearer of nuts most years.

Diane Robertson

I subscribed to this newsgroup thinking I would be able to obtain sensible
answers to my gardening questions. How silly I was if what I see are the
only replies to date!

Oh dear. You were misinformed, then. We are not an advice bureau; we are
a group of people who chat about gardening. You are most welcome to join
in our chat :-)

But any answering of questions we do is entirely voluntary -sometimes
you will get answers, sometimes you will not, depending on who reads
your post, what knowledge they have, and whether they have the time or
inclination to pass on their knowledge.
--
Kay Easton

Edward's earthworm page: