Old 30-11-2003, 10:04 PM
Mike Patterson

Default michael, tighten the belt

Ol' Bruha won't be reading your response, he blanketed tons of groups
with this. I know I've seen it in 4 different groups now.

Mike

On Fri, 28 Nov 2003 01:51:35 GMT, "tim chandler"
wrote:

Dear Bruha,

I'm sorry you feel the way you do at this time when most of us are giving
thanks that we have whatever we have. Perhaps you haven't been to many
other places in the world to be able to contrast and compare.

I don't think very many of us in this group were born with a silver spoon in
our mouths. We've seen and lived in poverty, we've gone through struggles
in our lives. I much prefer trying to build something better in my life and
in my community, rather than trying to divide people into groups pitted one
against the other.

Maybe you should go dig a pond, I know that's good for the soul!

Happy Thanksgiving,
Tim

Mike Patterson
Please remove the spamtrap to email me.

The question isn't "are there weapons of mass destruction?",
the question is "who has them now?"

http://www.strategypage.com/iraqwar/...ny/default.asp
http://www.strategypage.com/iraqwar/iraqweaponsgap.asp