Old 30-11-2003, 11:06 PM
Mary Fisher

Default Bees

My wise mentor, very many years ago, had a saying that "bees never do
anything invariably".

And a variation on that from Roger Morse, at one time the leading U.S.
expert: "If somebody tells you the bees will always do this or never do
that, ignore everything they say; they don't know what they're talking
about!"

Yes. I'm in UK but have met Prof. Morse. Mind you, I still prefer the
simplicity of my mentor's words!

It's not important though, both versions are true.

You know the one about not moving bees more than three feet?

It don't work!

Mary

Mary