Old 01-12-2003, 09:03 AM
Martin Sykes

Default OT. new antispam laws in the US

I recently got some spam where the forged return address was myself so it
kept getting bounced round until I spotted it.

I found it quite amusing at the time...

--
Martin & Anna Sykes
( Remove x's when replying )

"Jane Ransom" wrote in message
In article , martin
writes

They will see the spam coming from you, not the original sender.
If they also use bouncing, you will get it straight back.

But it will arrive with a message saying that the address was invalid.
Have you never had an envelope rejection reply?
It looks nothing like a valid post; it could not be mistaken for a
normal spam type post.
If you want to see what it looks like, try sending an email to abc at
jandg spot demon dot co circle uk.
--
Jane Ransom in Lancaster.