Old 01-12-2003, 03:32 PM
martin

Default OT. new antispam laws in the US

On Mon, 1 Dec 2003 14:46:44 +0000, Jane Ransom
wrote:

In article , Martin Brown
writes

Bounces of bounces are prevented by having a null return path to avoid
endless loops.

I'm glad you sent that post!!
We seem to have been put on a porn list at an address which is a mixture
of my work id and our demon id. After this thread I was worried about
ping pong bounces - but you have set my mind at rest

All you have to do now is to worry about bouncing to the innocent
victims of header forgery.

I wish demon had told me the same!!!!

All we need now is an explanation from the person who suffered from
his/her own bounces.

I haven't had a worm or a virus since 1999, I did receive several
mails from system managers, as far away as Chile, informing me that I
was posting Swen viruses.
--
Martin