Old 01-12-2003, 10:12 PM
yk

Default brown crypts normal?

RedForeman ©® wrote:
No hinting, just playing.... They may not be wenditti, but I had wenditti
and it looked alot like yours... I would like to have some soon, doing some
tank redecorating... got a new 55g, gotta fill it to the gills.... hahaha!!!
no pun intended.... wait.. Yes it was....

--

RedForeman ©®

LOL. You sound manically excited.

I would love to get another tank, I've only just started my first tank
earlier this year. Just another small ten gallon would be nice. Well ok,
I want a much _bigger_ tank, but I will wait until I'm more settled
somewhere. Not to mention a little resistance on the home front, I think
they know what's coming.

Come to think of it what can really fit in a 29 gallon? That would be,
say, 4 yoyo loaches at max size, and maybe a couple of other fish? That
doesn't sound like much, does it? I'm sure I could fit that somewhere...
I guess I could use a sand substrate with moss, java fern, and bolbitis
growing on rocks/driftwood. And of course I'd have another small tank to
breed pond snails as live food for the loaches.

I'm not even sure if that would all work. The whole loach idea came from
getting a shipment of plants that had pond snails. Actually this whole
thing is my neighbor's fault. She gave me a betta and I felt guilty
keeping him in a bowl.