Old 01-12-2003, 10:22 PM
yk

Default brown crypts normal?

Sandy wrote:
yk wrote:

Sandy wrote:

Wow, I wish mine looked that nice! They look so much greener and
thicker than mine! Do you use any kind of fertilizer? It sounds like
you have a lot more light than I do.

There is a layer of potting compost under the gravel about ½ an inch deep
and that is all, the gravel is 3-4 inches deep. The tank has been setup for
about seven years, and I have to thin it about every nine months or so,
either that or I don't get to see the fish

Ahhh, so that's your secret. I've been afraid of doing the soil thing.
Thought I might muck it all up, and end up with some muddy mess,
especially since I don't really know what I'm doing yet.

BTW I was very frightened by your photo .

Keeps the kids away from the computer

lol!

--

direct replies: yelohk AT yahoo