Old 01-12-2003, 11:14 PM
Cereoid-UR12-

Default walter, don't you think it's time we talked?

Never mentioned any specific race, sweetie. The racism is all in your mind.

What was said was true regardless of which ever race you are trying to
attribute it to.

There is no doubt that these lost youth are the product of a long history of
abuse in the home, by their presumed peers and in prison. You can't undo all
the brainwashing by simply putting a smiley face on and handing them a
bouquet of flowers. They lack respect for any authority figure and potential
threat. That is what you are.

Go ahead and name five "black" botanists, Iris.

Iris Cohen wrote in message
Now I think that this discussion is getting very silly and descending to

racist
stereotypes. Exactly the "us vs. them" mentality that the original writer
decried. Interesting that we haven't heard from any black botanists.
The tragedy of Lee Boyd Malvo is a good example of the problem. He would

have
made a productive citizen if the right mentor had established a

relationship
with him at an early age. Instead, he got hooked up with a demon who

turned him
into a monster. And the demon himself probably had a similar history. And

it
has nothing directly to do with color. Remember, the majority of hopeless

cases
the writer was talking about are white.
Iris,
Central NY, Zone 5a, Sunset Zone 40