Old 02-12-2003, 03:27 AM
Iris Cohen

Default walter, don't you think it's time we talked?

The point is that these sociopaths have absolutely no respect for women, no
matter how well-meaning they are. She did not go into a tough neighborhood,
she had brought the punks into a recently yuppiefied section to do labor in
construction to develop a skill.

Obviously not in a well-planned manner, & not with a recruitment program to
choose those who would benefit. The plan was bound to fizzle.

That was something that was completely lost on their addled simplistic
criminal brains. They had written themselves off as hopeless their entire
lives.

Exactly. In order for this to happen, their parents, teachers, friends, and
community had to write them off first. With some exceptions, people are not
born with a "write-me-off" gene.

Iris,
Central NY, Zone 5a, Sunset Zone 40
train."