Old 02-12-2003, 04:02 AM
animaux

Default Gorse

I WISH I could do that Riverdance! I'm a gay man inside. I lust after the
Riverdance...I adore Queer Eye as well. Then again, I have been a fag hag for
all my life.

On Mon, 01 Dec 2003 22:58:12 GMT, "Cereoid-UR12-"
opined:

Give it up, O'Spammy. Nobody give a haggis.

You should be more worried that somebody might steal your "lucky charms"
while you are spending all your time doing the "river dance"!

GaryM wrote in message
.3.44...
"Cereoid-UR12-" wrote in
:

Don't give me none of your blarney.

Hate to break it to you, bucko, but Ireland is but a wee island
west of England and not part of mainland Europe.

True but the link you sent mentioned "Western Europe" not mainland
Europe. Or are you saying Ireland is not part of Europe at all. Maybe
it's on the North American continent!!? Or is it simply adrift in the
ocean, "contintentless", or it "uncontinented". Good laughs my friend.