Old 02-12-2003, 04:04 AM
animaux

Default Gorse

On Tue, 02 Dec 2003 02:13:54 -0000, GaryM opined:

"Cereoid-UR12-" wrote in
. com:

Give it up, O'Spammy. Nobody give a haggis.

You should be more worried that somebody might steal your "lucky
charms" while you are spending all your time doing the "river
dance"!

What do you mean? Nobody cares about my question, or you hope they
don't care about your ignorant replies? This is a gardening newsgroup
and I was curious. No harm there. But you get all smartass, now
offensive, but worst of all, you're just plain wrong. You really ought
to think twice before you try to get yuks from someone's question
again. Especially if you can't take being shown up. Sheesh.

Gary

PS If you think I'm a spammer it's . Um, good luck.

Do you listen to Howard Stern? Well, if you don't, never mind. If you do,
think Yucko the Clown. That guy makes me fall on the floor laughing. He
reminds me of our own loveable Yucko the Cereoid! I think his deprecating humor
is an acquired taste. Forgive me if I acquire it.

Victoria