Old 02-12-2003, 04:06 AM
Homefinders

Default Test

Nah, nah nah nah to you, coz I have FOUR of them and NO man in the house!!!

Judanne
"pete" wrote in message

"Fran" wrote in message
u...
"Homefinders" wrote in message

Couldn't get away from the dastardly game here in Aussieland whether

one
wanted to or not!!

Judanne

Oh dear; you mean to tell us that you have let the remote control device
move out of your sphere of influence? Fatal error that.

??? there is no "sphere of influence" when it comes to wimmin and remotes

The remote is and will always be a male thing.... it's just the way of the
world.... no use fightin it

Although if we needed it while outside we'd get ya to put in ya handbag.

---