Old 02-12-2003, 04:32 AM
Cereoid-UR12-

Default Gorse

Are you curious yellow or are you curious blue?

Mix the two together and you get Irish green!

Your question was answered and you should just leave it at that, Spambot,
instead of pining away over noxious weeds and the land of drunken poets. If
you ever sober up from drinking all that green beer, you just might be able
to get a life but I doubt it.

Shown up by the likes of you? Don't make me laugh. You must be one of the
little people we hear so much about. Who stole your pot of gold?

GaryM wrote in message
. 3.44...
"Cereoid-UR12-" wrote in
om:

Give it up, O'Spammy. Nobody give a haggis.

You should be more worried that somebody might steal your "lucky
charms" while you are spending all your time doing the "river
dance"!

What do you mean? Nobody cares about my question, or you hope they
don't care about your ignorant replies? This is a gardening newsgroup
and I was curious. No harm there. But you get all smartass, now
offensive, but worst of all, you're just plain wrong. You really ought
to think twice before you try to get yuks from someone's question
again. Especially if you can't take being shown up. Sheesh.

Gary

PS If you think I'm a spammer it's . Um, good luck.