Old 02-12-2003, 11:02 AM
Ray

Default OK to repot?

Ordinarily I'd recommend waiting, but as Joanna stated, with a plant that's
doesn't ever seem to go out of bloom, watcha' gonna' do?

As it's been three years since the last repot, I'd guess that the bigger
threat is root rot from not doing it.

Yeah, it's a risk, but again, whatcha' gonna' do?

"the moke monster" wrote in message
I have several indoor phals that have finished blooming and are already
putting up new spikes. One has a keiki attached that has its own spike.
These things are growing like weeds ever since I raised the humidity
in the house (for my sinuses). It has been 3 years since they were
repotted. Is it OK to repot these without ruining the spikes?

thanks.

George