Old 02-12-2003, 04:22 PM
Shell

Default Another Potting Question

"Wendy" wrote in message
news:Zv2zb.54098$m24.11377@fed1read02...
Wow! That sounds like a large plant in a clay pot?

It's in a 10" clay pot.

Shell, you mention that there are three plants with tags.....
Are they all the same name?

All the same, at least I found three tags down in the pot nd they were all
the same.

Have the 3 plants grown together in the pot with the
roots all intertwined?

The roots are probably all grown together with my luck.

Is the photo on abpo of Den. Caesar Jacque the plant you are
talking about?

Yep that's it. I'm not sure why it's saggy. Bad mix maybe?

It looks like it was recently repotted, the leaves are a little
saggy?

If it was repotted it was before I got it so it's been in this mix for a few
months at least.

What kind of mix is it in. Should not be a cactus mix?

I don't think it's cactus mix, it looks like a fine bark of some kind but
I'm not sure.

Shell