Old 02-12-2003, 05:04 PM
Sergey Politaev

Default GH/ PH Levels!?!?

"Amit" wrote in message
Well I think we both have the same symptoms of the Amazon sward plant!

Don't
mention its driving you mad we're in the same boat.
I was posting several questions regarding this plant (I also took some
pictures of it as well) the thing with mine is that I 've bought them
several weeks ago and the leaves are narrow and long and it seems that the
plant is replacing it original leaves!

Swards in most cases replace their roots after replanting, surely it can be
the reason for certain disbalance with all the symptoms of macronutrient
deficiency, as they are real rootfeeders.
I won't recomend to enforce job spikes or some other "caloric" food upon
them during this period. Better to wait until they begin to grow.
--
~SP~
Albert Einstein