Old 02-12-2003, 06:54 PM
Iris Cohen

Default walter, don't you think it's time we talked?

Why not back to Africa, from whence they came?

If you follow that logically, every Caucasian wrongdoer in Australia would be
deported to Europe.

It's time to license people to have children, for two reasons:
1/ The world is not underpopulated.
2/ The abysmal level of care shown to children by many parents.

It might not be a bad idea, but impossible to enforce. Look at the disapproval
China has been getting from some quarters, just for trying to limit their
population growth.

Iris,
Central NY, Zone 5a, Sunset Zone 40
train."