Old 02-12-2003, 07:42 PM
anita anita is offline
Registered User

Location: Lancashire
Default Greenhouse

Quote:
Originally posted by JennyC
"anita" wrote in message
s.com...
Hi Everyone

I am getting a greenhouse for christmas (Yes!!!!!!!!!!!)
(Sorry I just had to tell the world)

Has anyone any tips or advice before I put start putting everything
together and run out to the shops for loads of seeds!
anita

CONGRATULATIONS !!!!

GH's are wonderful things to own and use. What are you planning to grow on in
yours ?

Mine's full of cacti & succulents :~)
http://members.rott.chello.nl/ldejag...ex.welcome.htm

Here are a couple of interesting 'GH' sites:

http://www.guineafowl.com/fritsfarm/greenhouse/

http://www.gardentimeonline.com/Gree...Gardening.html

Jenny

Thanks Jenny

i am going to grow anything i can fit in there !!!!!
The children want to grow some tomatoes in there, I keep making my mind, up then changing it when i see something else. I have only been gardening for about 9 months so I am still learning and finding out about different plants.
I will be growing lots of flowers from seed for the front garden for a start, but i will let you know plants i end up with. Cacti sound good, so i am off to check out them!!!!
Anita X