Old 02-12-2003, 08:07 PM
JennyC

Default Greenhouse

"anita" wrote .
JennyC wrote:
Hi Everyone
I am getting a greenhouse for christmas (Yes!!!!!!!!!!!)

snip
GH's are wonderful things to own and use. What are you planning to
grow on in yours ?

Thanks Jenny

i am going to grow anything i can fit in there !!!!!
The children want to grow some tomatoes in there, I keep making my
mind, up then changing it when i see something else. I have only been
gardening for about 9 months so I am still learning and finding out
about different plants.
I will be growing lots of flowers from seed for the front garden for a
start, but i will let you know plants i end up with. Cacti sound good,
so i am off to check out them!!!!
anita

Tomatoes are good to start off with as they are pretty easy to grow !

Sow some Basil seed in spring and enjoy the wonderful scent every time you brush
past + home made pesto .........:~)

How big will your GH be ? And will you have staging or plant straight into the
soil ?

Jenny