Old 03-12-2003, 01:13 AM
Steve Calvin

Default garlic developing tops...what do i do?

Colin Malsingh wrote:

wrote in message ...

I planted my garlic in october and now I am seeing considerable top
growth,

Ok, this is the expected pattern. But do you have any advice for those
who's garlic *hasn't* shown any sign of growth above the ground?

snip

Yup. I'm in the same boat this year 'cause I was actually later
putting it in than normal. View it as goodness. No energy has been
spent that's going to have to be "re-cooped" in the spring. You're in
good shape.

--
Steve