Old 03-12-2003, 07:32 AM

Default Mosquitoes and moths indoors - attractants?

Does anyone know of certain chemicals or odours that atrract....

- Mosquitoes?
- Moths?

I know there are certain baits for moths, but I don't know what they
are, or where to get them. Likewise with mosquitoes.
Also, since female mosquitoes feed on blood before laying eggs, I am
*assuming* that the scent of blood itself would attract them? Yes? No?
e.g. If you had a dish of blood, or very bloody meat that was blended
up with water, that would be useful in attracting them? Yes? No?