Old 03-12-2003, 08:02 AM
Bolero

Default Captan Fungicide

Perhaps it's just a case of him being demoted to Lieutenant.......

Get it? Lieutenant Funicide!!!!!

Mwahahahahahahahahahahaha

Sorry, I really have to grow up.

"profpam" wrote in message ...
It appears that another great product has been taken off the market. I
was at my local nursery yesterday where I have purchased Captan for a
number of years only to be told that they "can no longer get anything
that works". Although Captan is still available in some states, it is
no longer available in California, Alaska, Hawaii and a few other
states. So, without warning it has been banned here.

I called one nursery only to find that the product was also used on
horses in the saddle area to eliminate fungus. I don't recall seeing
that the product was supposed to be for horses and animals.

. . . Pam
Everything Orchid Management System
http://www.pe.net/~profpam/page3.html