Old 03-12-2003, 09:22 AM
Cereoid-UR12-

Default Evolution and the Grand Design

Too bad none of those subjects say anything at all about genetics, botany or
even basic biology. Otherwise you might actually have an inkling to how
living organisms reproduce and evolve over time.

Maybe you should go back to school to enlighten your ape brain?

Gaiawar wrote in message
om...
(Iris Cohen) wrote in message

For example, how fast can a new species arise from the existing stock

of
species? BRBR

It varies widely. Apparently for humans & other primates it took

millions of
years. For orchids & some other plants which colonize a newly disturbed

site in
the jungle, it may only take a few generations.

Years have passed during my search for a citation of such an event.
What is your reference?

What are the mechanisms that effect the event?

Sorry, that can not be explained in a short e-mail. You need to consult

a few
books on the subject, starting with the Origin of Species.

Nor can it be explained in a long e-mail, for no one can explain it.
Correct me with sensible documetation if I err. My garage holds thirty
cases of books that cover the subject, and I have disrespectfully
dog-eared them all.

Is natural law but a subset of a Creator?

Maybe. Consult your clergyman.

In keeping this botany related I offer that manipulation of energy
effects changes in the taxonomical identity of a flora species. I
learned to do this from cross-disciplined study of current physics
and Torah/Septuagint/Zohar. No hocus-pocus involved.
Humans are much more than you want them to be.

Beam me up, Scotty.

-Gaiawar, Echosyn of Jachin618

Iris,
Central NY, Zone 5a, Sunset Zone 40
"If we see light at the end of the tunnel, It's the light of the

oncoming
train."
Robert Lowell (1917-1977)

That light for you, as you say, is sudden annihilation. That light for
me is the inheritance of joy upon joy unspeakable.