Old 03-12-2003, 09:22 AM
Cereoid-UR12-

Default walter, don't you think it's time we talked?

First racist and now sexist!!!

Can anything profound ever come from somebody who is so naive that they can
be suckered into getting webtv?

Why don't you just get it over with and strap dynamite to yourself and blow
up an Iraqi embassy somewhere?

Gaiawar wrote in message
om...
(Iris Cohen) wrote in message

Now I think that this discussion is getting very silly and descending to

racist
stereotypes. Exactly the "us vs. them" mentality that the original

writer
decried. Interesting that we haven't heard from any black botanists.

Yes, and a bit sad too. A few years ago I went to George Washington
Carver's home, sat in his chair, walked in his garden, admired his
living persimmon fence, and sought to enter his vision of life. -- Do
you know any white people named Washington who lived after the
president (precedent)?

The tragedy of Lee Boyd Malvo is a good example of the problem. He would

have
made a productive citizen if the right mentor had established a

relationship
with him at an early age. Instead, he got hooked up with a demon who

turned him
into a monster. And the demon himself probably had a similar history.

And it
has nothing directly to do with color. Remember, the majority of

hopeless cases
the writer was talking about are white.
Iris,
Central NY, Zone 5a, Sunset Zone 40
"If we see light at the end of the tunnel, It's the light of the

oncoming
train."
Robert Lowell (1917-1977)

Ironically, we do agree on a number of points and there is much to
like and respect about you. Try gamboling in the sci. physics meadow
for a while and you might start to get a handle on that pedantic hen.

-Gaiawar