Old 03-12-2003, 11:42 AM
Jaques d'Alltrades

Default OT. new antispam laws in the US

The message
from (jane) contains these words:

Snipped the mail contents deliberately as it's the threading I'm
commenting on. Just to stick my nose back in the thread, I'm not
actually receiving a lot of the replies. For instance, I didn't get
Rodger's post (though pieced it together from the reply!) and I didn't
get one of Jane Ransom's from 2 or 3 days ago. Does anyone here know
if bt censor or miss posts?
I rely on pop access to demon for mail and btclick/btopenworld for
posting and news, as they run the broadband I use. If I know bt are
clipping then I guess I'll have to do a weekly dialup or something :-(

It's down to where they get the feed to their server. I'm sure someone
will give you a pointer to a good one, though it means going there
yourself to get everything.

--
Rusty Hinge

Dark thoughts about the Wumpus concerto played with piano,
iron bar and two sledge hammers. (Wumpus, 15/11/03)