Old 03-12-2003, 10:32 PM
Purple Linny LeCompte

Default Mailing plants and seeds to people

Normally I don't get annoyed by things like this, but the last several
times
I've taken my time to send out seeds and/or plants to people I've
received not
one word. I wonder, did they get the plants/seeds, did I waste my time?
My
money?

Please, if anyone here has received seeds and/or plants from me, a really
nice
thing would be to minimally respond with a note of reception.

From now on, I will only send out plants and seeds to known people who
actually
appreciate it.

Oh dear - I know I'm one that you have kindly sent to - though I haven't
received it yet. Rest assured I would be singing praises if I had. I
generally go too far the other way... i.e. I don't shut up! I am new on
this particular group, but would like to think that I have an ounce of
decency.

Sorry that you've been offended :-(

As an aside, I'm still waiting to close on my house move. It's been almost
two weeks - almost everything is packed and I'm climbing the walls! Aghhh!
The garden is going to be an absolute pig sty by the time I get to it.
--
Lynda