Old 03-12-2003, 11:42 PM
TheKeith

Default Is my Christmas tree bad?

Hey thanks guys for your help. I guess it is fresh then--the branches do
snap back pretty well and it doesn't seem to be dropping as amny needles as
it did when it first got in the truck.

"TheKeith" wrote in message
Hi, I just picked up a Christmas tree from Home depot--a Balsam Fir to be
exact. I was just wondering how to tell if the tree is fresh? We did

notice
a decent amount of needles that fell to the floor of the truck on the way
home, but I'm not sure if this is normal or not? Can someone tell me what

look for, so that I'll know whether or not to return the tree? Thanks.