Old 04-12-2003, 09:32 AM
Kay Easton

Default Greenhouse

In article m, anita
writes

i am going to grow anything i can fit in there !!!!!
The children want to grow some tomatoes in there, I keep making my
mind, up then changing it when i see something else. I have only been
gardening for about 9 months so I am still learning and finding out
about different plants.
I will be growing lots of flowers from seed for the front garden for a
start, but i will let you know plants i end up with. Cacti sound good,
so i am off to check out them!!!!
--

You'll need to heat it in the winter for cacti. And make sure you really
like them - they last for years! - some of mine are over 40 years old.

--
Kay Easton

Edward's earthworm page: