Old 04-12-2003, 10:03 AM
martin

Default Substitute for horticultural fleece?

On Wed, 03 Dec 2003 23:57:21 +0000, Sacha
wrote:

Franz Heymann3/12/03 7:26
$dc4$1@ti tan.btinternet.com

"Sacha" wrote in message
.. .

snip
I'm trying to imagine someone going out every day to remove bubble wrap

for
a few hours and then going out again to replace it before e.g. 4 or 5

every
afternoon. Even someone who isn't at work all day might have trouble
following that routine.
AND even more importantly, cold, wet roots will rot the plants away. This
is a plant that is better brought into a frost free environment where it
will have some light and be kept almost dry.

{:-)) Actually I agree.

That's nice for me but it might have been more helpful if you had said all
this to the OP, who is searching for good advice.
Your reply to me seems to suggest that you have misled her. Shame if he or
she follows your 'advice' and now loses those plants, don't you think? If
they do follow your dictat, I hope you'll cough up for new plants next
spring.

Anything posted here is addressed to everybody.
--
Martin