Old 04-12-2003, 11:42 AM
Cereoid-UR12-

Default Evolution and the Grand Design

A creationist accusing somebody else of prejudging. Now, that is a real knee
slapper of a joke!

If you haven't learned how by now, it is far too late for you to understand,
Gawkward.

Your creator apparently doesn't consider you worthy enough to know the
truth.
After all, you are only a lame webtver too cheap to invest in a real
computer!
Your web appliance? Is that something like the helmet you wear so that you
don't hurt your head with that poorly developed monkey brain?

Gaiawar wrote in message
om...
"Cereoid-UR12-" wrote in message

.com...
Soylent green is made of people.

So, there just may be a future for you after all, Gaiawar!!!

A lame webtver has not place criticizing someone who uses a real

computer
instead of a crappy toy wannabe.

Gaiawar wrote in message
om...
(Iris Cohen) wrote in message

For example, how fast can a new species arise from the existing

stock
of
species? BRBR

It varies widely. Apparently for humans & other primates it took

millions of
years. For orchids & some other plants which colonize a newly

disturbed
site in
the jungle, it may only take a few generations.

What are the mechanisms that effect the event?

Sorry, that can not be explained in a short e-mail. You need to

consult
a few
books on the subject, starting with the Origin of Species.

Is natural law but a subset of a Creator?

Maybe. Consult your clergyman.

Iris,
Central NY, Zone 5a, Sunset Zone 40
"If we see light at the end of the tunnel, It's the light of the

oncoming
train."
Robert Lowell (1917-1977)

Beam me up, Scotty.

-Gaiawar

You are the chief of prejudjing fools, Cereoid; my computer goes to
the web for business, and my web appliance comes here for fun; you are
the 4 ball on the table, so tell us
how to play billiards with genomes.

-Gaiawar .785398